Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ditch the Stench....For Good!

 

I was out running and a dark cloud came overhead dumping buckets of rain all over me, soaking my Brooks running shoes and custom orthotics.  I got home, used the hair dryer to dry out my shoes/orthotics and treated them with Clean Sweep shoe guard.  Clean Sweep is a nano silver spray that applies a clear coating when sprayed inside shoes and on orthotics.  This products kills bacteria, fungus and molds that cause TERRIBLE shoe odor!  I have invested hundreds of dollars into quality running shoes/orthotics and want to protect them from SMELLY SHOE FUNK.  These products are amazing at STOPPING the SMELL as well as PREVENTING the BACTERIA/FUNGUS from growing!  You can purchase this product from our London or Nicholasville office.   


    

No comments:

Post a Comment