Sunday, June 26, 2011

The "Orthotic" Sandal

"My feet are killing me..." "The heel pain is back..." Such common complaints of my patient's as they inevitably transitioned from wearing orthotics throughout the winter months into flip-flops for spring and summer.  For years I struggled with this scenerio.  I tried (unsuccessfully) to use the basic logic of "cause and effect" but to no avail.  Patient's were frustrated and so was I.

Is there a sandal that's affordable, functional & attractive enough to help with this problem?  I searched for several months to find a product that met my criteria.  I ordered a variety of samples, from different manufacturers, that claimed to be the "most supportive and comfortable."

Finally, I found the Spenco Total Support Sandal.  These "Orthotic" Sandals retail for $40.00 and are worth every penny!






If you have found this Blog helpful, please share it with a friend using the Facebook Button below:)

Stay Current - Receive New Post's by Entering Your Email
 at the Top of this Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment